Once author’s paper is accepted for publish in AGPE-RGRJ Journal, the registration for publication phase begins. Author have to pay the publication charges according to author’s category only. It is mandatory that at least one author of an accepted paper may register in order for the paper to appear in the Journal publication Issue. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, then authors have to pay the payment as paper wise individual. Authors have to pay the publication fees in the AGPE Trust Account only OR through our PaypalPayment Link.
Publication Charges Includes:
- Publication Charges Includes Charges include publication of one entire Research Paper Online (maximum 5 authors per paper)
- If article text more than 4000 words it would be charge extra Rs.500/-Indian author or $10 Foreign authors.
- Publication Charges include entire Research Paper Online, Certificate for authors (Softcopy), Indexing, typesetting, maintenance of Website and journal infrastructures.
- Softcopy of Certification of paper publishing (authors of article)
- Confirmation Letter of paper publishing Paper and authors Details handing charges
- Basic formatting for Publication of Paper Process for assigning unique paper identification number, Typesetting.
- Publishing and Listing the papers in the AGPE-RGRJ Digital Library and others Major indexing Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like Google Scholar, BASE, Academia.edu and others Major indexing Provide automation citation generator for published paper.
- Publication Available life-time in digital repository and website.
For Indian Authors
For Foreign Authors
For Bank Money transfer
|Account Name: AGPE CHARITABLE TRUST
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
(Warora City, District - Chandrapur, Maharashtra State, India)
Account No.: 01802010026650
IFSC code: PUNB0018010
Branch Code: 18010
Swift code: PUNBINBBNGB
(Nagpur branch, Gandhi Bagh Nagpur)
|For PayPal Payment ( Foreign authors)|