Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or send your manuscript on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Preparation Checklist:
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Submission has not been previously published, not is it before another journal for consideration (of an explanation has been provide in Comments to the Editor).
- The Submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, of Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript Submission: Please read the Manuscript Submission guidelines below, and then submit your article/manuscript on email id: email@example.com
All authors are advised to read these instructions carefully before submitting their Research Paper.
1) All author are advised to submit their work according to research publish journals format.
2) All the papers submitted should be plagiarism free, original research, new ideas and innovations are published.
3) Authors are advised to see peer reviewed process and publication policy.
4) Authors are advised to prepare their Manuscript in separate A4 size document.
5) All the research work of authors is accepted in English, Hindi and Marathi languages. For English use New Times Roman font in size-12, line spaceing-1.50 and Unicode - Mangal or Kruti Dev 10 font for Hindi & Marathi in size-14, line spaceing-1.50.
6) Research paper should be written by using Research methodology.
7) Research paper have limit 2000- 3500 of words. Abstract should be in 200-250 words including key word.
8) After reviewing paper a confirmation mail for acceptance of paper will be sent.
9) A copy right form (Undertaking by author) will be sent by our side after acceptance of paper. Contributor will fill this form clearly and send back us through email.
10) All authors should fill their copyright form by using ink pen in his/ her own hand writing and then scan it. Scanned copy of copyright form should be mailed at agpe.researchjournal.com.
11) A Copyright form and Open Access Processing charge is necessary for publication of research paper. Payment of fees is only done after acceptance of research paper.
Research paper Format:
- Author and Co-Authors Name:
- Name of organization, City, Country:
- Abstract :
- Keyword :
- Introduction :
- Figures, Graphs and Tables: Figures, graphs and tables should be inside the margins of page. Figure caption is placed below the figures and written as Fig. 1. Similarly, Table caption is placed above the Tables and written as Table I.
- Conclusion, Acknowledgement and Appendix : Conclusion section is mandatory and contains advantages, disadvantages, review the main part of research paper and use of research work. If author want to acknowledge someone, then acknowledgement section should include in research paper after conclusion. Appendix section (if required) appears before acknowledgement section.
- References: (<11 Point>) References are most important part of research paper therefore each citation must be right and complete.
- Text: For full length papers, text should consist of an Introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion Conclusions, acknowledgements and references. Text citations should adhere to the APA 6th edition style.
- References: Use reference style APA (6th edition).