Information For Authors
Authors can submit their articles/ research papers by mail or register profile. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or send your manuscript on email: email@example.com
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
• All author are advised to submit their work according to format of journal.
• All the papers submitted should be plagiarism free, original research, new ideas and innovations are published.
• Authors are advised to see peer reviewed process and publication policy.
• Authors are advised to prepare their Manuscript in separate A4 size document.
• All the research work of authors is accepted in English, Hindi and Marathi languages. For English use New Times Roman font in size-12, line spaceing-1.50 and Unicode - Mangal or Kruti Dev 10 font for Hindi & Marathi in size-14, line spaceing-1.50.
• Research paper should be written by using Research methodology.
• Research paper have limit 4000 of words. Abstract should be in 300-450 words including key word. (If article text more than 4000 words it would be charge extra Rs.500/-Indian author or $10 Foreign authors).
• After reviewing paper a confirmation mail for acceptance of paper will be sent.
• A copy right form (Undertaking by author) will be sent by our side after acceptance of paper. Contributor will fill this form clearly and send back us through email.
• All authors should fill their copyright form by using ink pen in his/ her own hand writing and then scan it. Scanned copy of copyright form should be mailed at agpe.researchjournal.com.
• A Copyright form and article processing charge is necessary for publication of research paper. Payment of fees is only done after acceptance of research paper.
RESEARCH PAPER FORMAT
• Author and Co-Authors Name:
• Name of organization, City, Country:
• Abstract :
• Keyword :
• Introduction :
• Figures, Graphs and Tables: Figures, graphs and tables should be inside the margins of page. Figure caption is placed below the figures and written as Fig. 1. Similarly, Table caption is placed above the Tables and written as Table I.
• Conclusion, Acknowledgement and Appendix : Conclusion section is mandatory and contains advantages, disadvantages, review the main part of research paper and use of research work. If author want to acknowledge someone, then acknowledgement section should include in research paper after conclusion. Appendix section (if required) appears before acknowledgement section.
• References: (<11 Point>) References are most important part of research paper therefore each citation must be right and complete.
• Text: For full length papers, text should consist of an Introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion Conclusions, acknowledgements and references. Text citations should adhere to the APA 6th edition style.
• References: Use reference style APA (6th edition).
- a) To maintain the originality of the content which author is going to submit.
- b) The author needs to submit the signed copyright form during the submission of the manuscript.
- c) Author has to declare any potential conflicts of Interest.
- d) Author has to follow the guidelines of the Journal before submission of the manuscript.
- e) Author has to cooperate with the Editor, Reviewer or any other team Member while reviewing the document.
- f) The author has to confirm about the work submitted to the Journal has not offered or publish anywhere else.
- g) Data provided in the form of Table should be accurate, Original and Updated.
- h) Authors should Provide Copyright Rights about the Images, Graphs in the manuscript.
- i) The author should ensure than any studies involving human or animal subjects confirm that approval has been sought and obtained where appropriate. Authors should obtain express permission from human subjects and respect their privacy.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License., allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
6.Users are not allowed to use the article commercially without the permission of the authors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Indian Authors: Indian Rupees 900 Only/-
Author(s) from outside India: USD 25 Only/-
More details: https://agpegondwanajournal.co.in/index.php/agpe/Pc